About School Fees
Regarding the payment system of Invoice bill, we will be announced you later. And please transfer the payment by the designated deadline.。
When you transfer the payment of the Invoice bill, please follow the guidance of your school or corporation.
(Note: The consumption tax has been 10% from October 2019.)
After one year
(For Six Months)
After One and Half Years later
(For Six Months)
＊ Teaching Materials Costs, etc.
Two Year Course
One and Half Year Course
- ♡ There is no need to pay the consumption tax on the topic of mark of ＊.
- ♡ The cost of teaching materials includes the JLPT examination fee, textbook fee, and event fee etc.
- ♡ Currently, the consumption tax in Japan is 10%, but 2% of the consumption tax will be born by the school at the time of admission.
- ♡ To commemorate the opening school, We will provide a scholarship of ¥ 50,000 to all the applicants.
- ♡ At the time of billing, we will send you the invoice after adding the deposit of 5,000 yen for the bicycle and 6-months dormitory fee, etc in the above total amount.
Besides the deposit amount of teaching materials, we will also calculate the subscription of Health Insurance and fee of JLPT Exam, etc. and the remaining will be refunded to the student at the time of graduation.
＊Beside the teaching material fee, JLPT fee is also included for 2 times in both intakes (the two-year course and the one-year and six-month course)
3.Address of Bank transfer
SWIFT CODE: SMBCJPJTOSA
Bank Name： Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
International Business Operation Department, Osaka
Bank Address: 4-6-5, Kitahama, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 541-0041, Japan
Bank Account: Ordinary account OSB1630-0243878
Account Name: TSC Corporation
Account Holder Address: TSC Shinpoin Building 2F, 12-4 Shinpoincho, Tennoji Ward, Osaka-shi, Osaka,543-0041,Japan
(If you are unable to come to Japan due to any reasons regarding entry visa to Japan, we will refund the tuition fee and other deposits amount after deducting the entrance fee and selection fee. At that time, the transfer service fee also have to bear by the applicant.)